Lift Loop Clips
Lifting Loop Clips and Bases are designed so that the lifting loops are securely held in place through a slot in the form for consistent placement of spacing and height, which will insure equal lifting pressure on all lift loops. They are color-coded to match lift loop color-coded tags.
Patterson Plastics & Mfg. (PPM), fabricates steel wire lifter(s) from prestressed seven wire ASTM A-416 strand. PPM has manufactured lifters for over 39 years that are used to lift bridge beams, double tees, prison cells, septic tanks, lids and manholes etc.
All lifters are custom made to the customer’s specification and configuration. Capacity of lifter depends on the strength of the strand, length of embedment, condition of strand, diameter of loop, and the strength of concrete at time of lift.
- 3/8” single strand lifter-4,000 lbs. 4 x 1 SWL in 4,500 psi concrete.
- ½” single strand lifter-8,000 lbs. 4 x 1 SWL in 4,500 psi concrete.
- ½” double strand lifter-13,600 lbs. 4 x 1 SWL in 4,500 psi concrete.
- ½” triple strand lifter-17,600 lbs. 4 x 1 SWL IN 4,500 psi concrete.
- ½” quad strand lifter- 22,700 lbs. 4 x 1 SWL IN 4,500 psi concrete
|Physical Properties of Prestress Strand 270 Grade Lo Lax, ASTM A-416, 7 Wire|
|Diameter of strand||Weight per 1,000’||Minimum Strength in Pounds|